Graduate Studies Reports Access
Graduate Course Proposal Form Submission Detail - NGR6931
Tracking Number - 2192
Edit function not enabled for this course.
Approved, Permanent Archive -
Submission Type: Change
Course Change Information (for course changes only): - change credit hours from 1-4 to 1-6
Comments: SCNS approved 4/6/09
- Date & Time Submitted: 2009-09-28
- Department: Nursing
- College: NR
- Budget Account Number: HDC-006201-10000
- Contact Person: Mary Webb
- Phone: 9749133
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prefix: NGR
- Number: 6931
- Full Title: Selected Topics
- Credit Hours: 1-4
- Section Type: C -
Class Lecture (Primarily)
- Is the course title variable?: Y
- Is a permit required for registration?: N
- Are the credit hours variable?: Y
- Is this course repeatable?:
- If repeatable, how many times?: 0
- Abbreviated Title (30 characters maximum): Selected Topics
- Course Online?: -
- Percentage Online: 0
- Grading Option:
R - Regular
- Prerequisites: None
- Corequisites: None
- Course Description: "Seminars for the analysis and discussion of selected issues in nursing of topical concern to student and faculty.
- Please briefly explain why it is necessary and/or desirable to add this course:
- What is the need or demand for this course? (Indicate if this course is part of a required sequence in the major.) What other programs would this course service? To enable the college to use selected topics temporarily for primary care courses, which vary in credits from 3-6 credits until permanent numbers are received from SCNS.
- Has this course been offered as Selected Topics/Experimental Topics course? If yes, how many times?
- What qualifications for training and/or experience are necessary to teach this course? (List minimum qualifications for the instructor.)
- Objectives: Depends upon the topic.
- Learning Outcomes: Depends upon the topic.
- Major Topics: Depends upon the topic.
- Textbooks: Depends upon the topic.
- Course Readings, Online Resources, and Other Purchases:
- Student Expectations/Requirements and Grading Policy:
- Assignments, Exams and Tests:
- Attendance Policy:
- Policy on Make-up Work:
- Program This Course Supports:
- Course Concurrence Information: