Graduate Studies Reports Access
Graduate Course Proposal Form Submission Detail - SSE6906
Tracking Number - 2109
Edit function not enabled for this course.
Approved, Permanent Archive - 2003-05-15
Course Change Information (for course changes only):
- Date & Time Submitted: 2003-05-16
- Department: Secondary Education
- College: ED
- Budget Account Number: 172400000
- Contact Person: Barbara Cruz
- Phone: 42817
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prefix: SSE
- Number: 6906
- Full Title: Independent Study in Social Sciences Education
- Credit Hours: 1-6
- Section Type: Z -
Directed Individual Study
- Is the course title variable?: N
- Is a permit required for registration?: N
- Are the credit hours variable?: Y
- Is this course repeatable?:
- If repeatable, how many times?: 0
- Abbreviated Title (30 characters maximum): Independent Study SSE
- Course Online?: -
- Percentage Online:
- Grading Option:
S - S/U Only
- Prerequisites: N/A
- Corequisites: N/A
- Course Description: An opportunity for advanced graduate students to examine a specific issue or topic in the field of social science education.
- Please briefly explain why it is necessary and/or desirable to add this course: xxx
- What is the need or demand for this course? (Indicate if this course is part of a required sequence in the major.) What other programs would this course service? xxx
- Has this course been offered as Selected Topics/Experimental Topics course? If yes, how many times? xxx
- What qualifications for training and/or experience are necessary to teach this course? (List minimum qualifications for the instructor.) xxx
- Objectives: Varies by semester and by student.
- Learning Outcomes: Varies by semester and by student.
- Major Topics: Varies by semester and by student.
- Textbooks: Varies.
- Course Readings, Online Resources, and Other Purchases:
- Student Expectations/Requirements and Grading Policy:
- Assignments, Exams and Tests:
- Attendance Policy:
- Policy on Make-up Work:
- Program This Course Supports:
- Course Concurrence Information: