Graduate Studies Reports Access
Graduate Course Proposal Form Submission Detail - MAE6906
Tracking Number - 2072
Edit function not enabled for this course.
Approved, Permanent Archive - 2003-05-15
Course Change Information (for course changes only):
- Date & Time Submitted: 2003-05-16
- Department: Secondary Education
- College: ED
- Budget Account Number: 172400000
- Contact Person: Denisse Thompson
- Phone: 9742687
- Email: email@example.com
- Prefix: MAE
- Number: 6906
- Full Title: Independent Study in Math Education
- Credit Hours: 1-6
- Section Type: Z -
Directed Individual Study
- Is the course title variable?: N
- Is a permit required for registration?: N
- Are the credit hours variable?: Y
- Is this course repeatable?:
- If repeatable, how many times?: 0
- Abbreviated Title (30 characters maximum): Ind Study MAE
- Course Online?: -
- Percentage Online:
- Grading Option:
S - S/U Only
- Prerequisites: n/a
- Corequisites: n/a
- Course Description: This course permits a student to explore a topic of interest in depth under the direction and supervision of a faculty member.
- Please briefly explain why it is necessary and/or desirable to add this course: x
- What is the need or demand for this course? (Indicate if this course is part of a required sequence in the major.) What other programs would this course service? x
- Has this course been offered as Selected Topics/Experimental Topics course? If yes, how many times? x
- What qualifications for training and/or experience are necessary to teach this course? (List minimum qualifications for the instructor.) x
- Objectives: The student will be able to explore a topic of interest independently and present findings to the faculty.
- Learning Outcomes: Will vary based on the interests of the student and the topics selected for study.
- Major Topics: Will vary based on the interests of the student.
- Textbooks: Varies.
- Course Readings, Online Resources, and Other Purchases:
- Student Expectations/Requirements and Grading Policy:
- Assignments, Exams and Tests:
- Attendance Policy:
- Policy on Make-up Work:
- Program This Course Supports:
- Course Concurrence Information: