Graduate Studies Reports Access
Graduate Course Proposal Form Submission Detail - NGR7932
Tracking Number - 1771
Edit function not enabled for this course.
Approved, Permanent Archive - 2006-06-28
Course Change Information (for course changes only):
- Date & Time Submitted: 2006-04-05
- Department: Nursing
- College: NR
- Budget Account Number: 62100-000-0
- Contact Person: Mary Webb
- Phone: 9749133
- Email: email@example.com
- Prefix: NGR
- Number: 7932
- Full Title: Special Topics
- Credit Hours: 4-1
- Section Type: C -
Class Lecture (Primarily)
- Is the course title variable?: Y
- Is a permit required for registration?: Y
- Are the credit hours variable?: N
- Is this course repeatable?:
- If repeatable, how many times?: 0
- Abbreviated Title (30 characters maximum): Spe Top
- Course Online?: -
- Percentage Online:
- Grading Option:
R - Regular
- Course Description: Seminars for the analysis and discussion of selected issues in nursing of topical concern to student and faculty.
- Please briefly explain why it is necessary and/or desirable to add this course: To develop new courses on the doctoral level
- What is the need or demand for this course? (Indicate if this course is part of a required sequence in the major.) What other programs would this course service? To develop new courses for the Ph.D. and DNP program
- Has this course been offered as Selected Topics/Experimental Topics course? If yes, how many times? No
- What qualifications for training and/or experience are necessary to teach this course? (List minimum qualifications for the instructor.) Ph.D DNP, MD, PharmD, D.O.
- Objectives: Varies according to student/instructor interest.
- Learning Outcomes: Varies according to student/instructor interest.
- Major Topics: Varies according to student/instructor interest.
- Textbooks: Varies according to student/instructor interest.
- Course Readings, Online Resources, and Other Purchases:
- Student Expectations/Requirements and Grading Policy:
- Assignments, Exams and Tests:
- Attendance Policy:
- Policy on Make-up Work:
- Program This Course Supports:
- Course Concurrence Information: