Graduate Studies Reports Access
Graduate Course Proposal Form Submission Detail - CST6934
Tracking Number - 1751
Edit function not enabled for this course.
Approved, Permanent Archive - 2006-06-13
Course Change Information (for course changes only):
- Date & Time Submitted: 2006-06-12
- Department: Graduate School
- College: GS
- Budget Account Number: 390200000
- Contact Person: Brent Weisman
- Phone: 9747161
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prefix: CST
- Number: 6934
- Full Title: Special Topics in Graduate School: Research Pract
- Credit Hours: 3
- Section Type: O -
- Is the course title variable?: Y
- Is a permit required for registration?: N
- Are the credit hours variable?: N
- Is this course repeatable?:
- If repeatable, how many times?: 0
- Abbreviated Title (30 characters maximum): Spec Top Grad Sch: Res. Pract
- Course Online?: -
- Percentage Online:
- Grading Option:
S - S/U Only
- Prerequisites: Graduate Standing
- Course Description: Variable titles offered on topics of special interest pertaining to research practices.
- Please briefly explain why it is necessary and/or desirable to add this course: Value added to research practices of USF graduate studetns. Better prepare graduate students for entering academic and professional careers.
- What is the need or demand for this course? (Indicate if this course is part of a required sequence in the major.) What other programs would this course service? This is a recommended course for all research assistants.
- Has this course been offered as Selected Topics/Experimental Topics course? If yes, how many times? No.
- What qualifications for training and/or experience are necessary to teach this course? (List minimum qualifications for the instructor.) Ph.D. or equivalent doctorate is required.
- Objectives: Varies according to student/instructor interest.
- Learning Outcomes: Varies according to student/instructor interest.
- Major Topics: Varies according to student/instructor interest.
- Textbooks: Varies according to student/instructor interest.
- Course Readings, Online Resources, and Other Purchases:
- Student Expectations/Requirements and Grading Policy:
- Assignments, Exams and Tests:
- Attendance Policy:
- Policy on Make-up Work:
- Program This Course Supports:
- Course Concurrence Information: