Graduate Studies Reports Access
Graduate Course Proposal Form Submission Detail - EME6971
Tracking Number - 1696
Edit function not enabled for this course.
Approved, Permanent Archive - 2007-05-14
Course Change Information (for course changes only):
- Date & Time Submitted: 2007-02-07
- Department: Secondary Education
- College: ED
- Budget Account Number: 0-1724-000
- Contact Person: Ann Barron
- Phone: 9741631
- Email: email@example.com
- Prefix: EME
- Number: 6971
- Full Title: Thesis: Masters/Ed. Specialist
- Credit Hours: 2-9
- Section Type: T -
- Is the course title variable?: N
- Is a permit required for registration?: N
- Are the credit hours variable?: Y
- Is this course repeatable?:
- If repeatable, how many times?: 0
- Abbreviated Title (30 characters maximum): Thesis: Mast/Ed Specialist
- Course Online?: -
- Percentage Online:
- Grading Option:
S - S/U Only
- Course Description: The purpose of the thesis/project(Education Specialist student requirement)is to provide an opportunity for the student to apply knowledge gained in the program to the resolution of significant needs arising from professional practice.
- Please briefly explain why it is necessary and/or desirable to add this course: Thesis hours (9) are required in the Ed.S. program. Students will work with their committee on a technology project after their course work is complete.
- What is the need or demand for this course? (Indicate if this course is part of a required sequence in the major.) What other programs would this course service? It is part of the required sequence in the major.
- Has this course been offered as Selected Topics/Experimental Topics course? If yes, how many times? No
- What qualifications for training and/or experience are necessary to teach this course? (List minimum qualifications for the instructor.) Doctorate in Instructioinal technology or related field. Fully credentialed to chair USF dissertations.
- Objectives: Education Specialist student to plan and successfully complete an individual project or thesis.
- Learning Outcomes: Student will apply knowledge gained in the program to the resolution of significant needs arising from professional practice.
- Major Topics: NA
- Textbooks: NA
- Course Readings, Online Resources, and Other Purchases:
- Student Expectations/Requirements and Grading Policy:
- Assignments, Exams and Tests:
- Attendance Policy:
- Policy on Make-up Work:
- Program This Course Supports:
- Course Concurrence Information: