Graduate Studies Reports Access
Graduate Course Proposal Form Submission Detail - SOW7980
Tracking Number - 1556
Edit function not enabled for this course.
Approved, Permanent Archive - 2009-03-04
Course Change Information (for course changes only):
- Date & Time Submitted: 2008-11-04
- Department: Social Work
- College: AS
- Budget Account Number: 126100
- Contact Person: Dr. William Rowe
- Phone: 8139742706
- Email: email@example.com
- Prefix: SOW
- Number: 7980
- Full Title: Dissertation Hours
- Credit Hours: 2-4
- Section Type: G -
- Is the course title variable?: N
- Is a permit required for registration?: Y
- Are the credit hours variable?: Y
- Is this course repeatable?:
- If repeatable, how many times?: 0
- Abbreviated Title (30 characters maximum): Dissertation Hours
- Course Online?: -
- Percentage Online:
- Grading Option:
Z - Z/U Only
- Prerequisites: Must be admitted to candidacy in Social Work Ph.D. Program. This course is restricted to majors only.
- Corequisites: MSW
- Course Description: Dissertation hours
- Please briefly explain why it is necessary and/or desirable to add this course: This course is necessary so that Ph.D. students can register for dissertation hours with their major professor.
- What is the need or demand for this course? (Indicate if this course is part of a required sequence in the major.) What other programs would this course service? Required for supervision of dissertation research.
- Has this course been offered as Selected Topics/Experimental Topics course? If yes, how many times? No
- What qualifications for training and/or experience are necessary to teach this course? (List minimum qualifications for the instructor.) Ph.D.
- Objectives: Complete Dissertation.
- Learning Outcomes: Learn how to write and submit disseratation
- Major Topics: Topics based on dissertation research.
- Textbooks: No textbooks required.
- Course Readings, Online Resources, and Other Purchases:
- Student Expectations/Requirements and Grading Policy:
- Assignments, Exams and Tests:
- Attendance Policy:
- Policy on Make-up Work:
- Program This Course Supports:
- Course Concurrence Information: