USF Graduate School Has Relocated
USF Graduate School has relocated to the 2nd floor of the John and Grace Allen Administration Building (ADM) as of May 23rd. This new location, which encompasses the suite previously occupied by the Provostís Office as well as rooms on the east and south sides of the floor, houses not only the administrative offices of the Graduate School, but also include Graduate Admissions, Academics, Recruitment, Accounting, and the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs.
Within this new location, we are excited to offer our graduate students a much larger, multi-purpose lounge which includes computers with internet access, free wifi, vending machines, graduate life resource materials, and a relaxation/social area. The Graduate Student Lounge is conveniently located in ADM 209, just a few feet from the Graduate School Lobby. This lounge in addition to our many new activities will help us serve as a true home for graduate students.
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA) is now located in the ADM 200 suite and houses the new Postdoctoral Scholarís Lounge, complete with computer facilities, conference table, postdoctoral resource materials, and the OPA Lending Library.
We in the Graduate School are very excited about this move and will proudly continue to serve as your hub of leadership for graduate education at USF. We will be hosting an open-house with Honors College in August so stay-tuned!
Although our main phone line has remained the same (974-2846) as has all phone extensions, our new mailpoint is now ADM 216.
- The Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship Application is open
- Lizette Howard Receives Finalist Status for Presidential Management Fellowship
- USF Hosts Graduate Research Symposium
- Space Aeronautics Internship Program At Exploration Park
- Vinicio Carias Receives Fulbright Award
- 2013 Collegiate Inventors Competition
- Joanna Rozpedowski Receives Fulbright Award
- Spring 2013 Graduate School Newsletter
- 2013 Innovation in Graduate Education Challenge
- Study Abroad Opportunities for Graduate Students
- Global Governance and Sustainable Communities Conference
- Avoid last-minute assignment stress - Seek help from your librarian NOW
- 2012-2013 Graduate Student Research Challenge Grant Presentations
- US Teaching Assistantships at Austrian Secondary Schools
- 2013 Graduate School Sponsored Fellowship Applications Now Available
- USF Entrepreneurship Program Shines
- USF featured in the Chronicle of Higher Education
- 2012 Outstanding Graduate Faculty Mentor Awards