Mission of the Graduate School:
The University of South Florida Graduate School serves as the university hub of leadership for graduate education producing global leaders, one scholar at a time.
Graduate School Strategic Goals:
- Enhance domestic and international recruitment, enrollment, and retention of graduate students that reflects diversity.
- Strive to enhance the academic experience of and the quality of life for graduate students.
- Incorporate academic procedures and policies that allow for students’ success and smooth transition to becoming alumni.
- Pursue research funding and conduct and publish research that leads to opportunities for graduate student success.
- Partner with the Office of Research and Innovation to develop creative initiatives that promote graduate student research.
- Serve as a leader in promoting interdisciplinary graduate programs.
- Support and enhance the academic experience of postdoctoral scholars.
- Strategically plan for the continued growth and professional development of graduate school staff to best meet their needs and that of a growing and diverse graduate student body .